Description

Unfurnished unit. Rent to Own 5 Years to Pay No Interest (40%). Bank financing for the remaining 60%.

No Reservation Fees, no move-in fees!
Just pay monthly rent of P/87,567 for 5 years, then pay the 60% to the bank for another 5 to 15 years. Add the 6% TTFE at the end of 5 years.

6% discount if paid in full/cash.

Loading...

Mortgage Calculator

Approximately

P0

a month

Property Price

Down Payment

%

Interest Rate

%

Loan Term

Show more

Information Summary

Property Value: Php 0.00
Loanable Amount: Php 0.00
Downpayment: Php 0.00%
Interest rate: 0.00%
Term / Period:
Monthly Payment: Php 0.00
Total Interest: Php 0.00
Recomended Monthly Income: Php 0.00

Payment Schedule

Mortgage Reduction Over Term

Unit Details

Selling Price ₱ 13,134,951
Bedrooms 2
Bathrooms 2
Floor Area 94 Sqm
Project Sonata Private Residences
Unit Number Unspecified
Building Tower 2
Floor Number Unspecified
Parking Slots 0
With Balcony Yes
Date Listed Sep 11, 2015

Project Details

Sonata Private Residences big photo 0 Sonata Private Residences big photo 1 Sonata Private Residences big photo 2 Sonata Private Residences big photo 3 Sonata Private Residences big photo 4 Sonata Private Residences big photo 5 Sonata Private Residences big photo 6 Sonata Private Residences big photo 7 Sonata Private Residences big photo 8 Sonata Private Residences big photo 9 Sonata Private Residences big photo 10
Robinsons Luxuria
Developer
Condominium
Project Type
1, 2, 3
Unit Types

  • 24-hour Security
  • Gym
  • Swimming Pool
  • Pets Allowed
  • Jogging Path
  • Game Room
  • Retail Area
  • Day Care
  • Function Rooms
  • Playground
  • Music Room
  • Theatre Room
  • Sauna
  • Viewing Deck
  • Garden
  • Resident's Lounge

Loading reviews for Sonata Private Residences...