Description

Townhouse For Sale in Pavia

HOUSE FEATURES
Three bedrooms
Two toilet and baths
Living area
Dining area
Kitchen area
Service/ laundry area
Balcony
Provision for one car garage
Provision for CATV, telephone, and air-conditioning unit

MATERIALS & FINISH
Tiled kitchen counter with stainless kitchen sink
Tiled toiled and baths, ceramic bathroom fixtures
Interior and exterior wall paint finish
Pre-painted long span roofing
Cement floor finish

For PAG IBIG financing their interest is 6.5%, plus you will process it in individually, title not included, plus you have to pay 30% down payment in our company, remaining balance is payable up to 10 years only.

While when you choose Bank Financing, all you have to do is to pass all the requirements needed that we will be asking for you, and our company will be the one to forward it to the bank. Also, for the interest, bank provides 6+% interest too. So almost same as pag ibig. Your monthly equity will be lesser because you will only pay 12.5% down payment and that is payable for 15 months, your remaining balance is payable up to 20 years to pay. The advantage here is that it is less hassle in your part, plus lower monthly equity.

For In-house Financing, 30% down payment and payable for 12 or 24 mos. The remaining 70% of the total contract price will be payable only for 5 and 10 years term.

For site tripping, you may message or call me with these numbers Smart ([text removed]) or Globe ([text removed]).

Loading...

Mortgage Calculator

Approximately

P0

a month

Property Price

Down Payment

%

Interest Rate

%

Loan Term

Show more

Information Summary

Property Value: Php 0.00
Loanable Amount: Php 0.00
Downpayment: Php 0.00%
Interest rate: 0.00%
Term / Period:
Monthly Payment: Php 0.00
Total Interest: Php 0.00
Recomended Monthly Income: Php 0.00

Payment Schedule

Mortgage Reduction Over Term

Unit Details

Selling Price ₱ 1,400,000
Bedrooms 3
Bathrooms 2
Floor Area 60 Sqm
Lot Area 50 Sqm
Project Daniella
Parking Slots 1
With Balcony Yes
No. of Floors 2
Date Listed Jul 20, 2016