ZipMatch celebrated another milestone with the launch of its “Explore” platform last January 22, 2015 at Jill’s in Bonifacio Global City’s The Fort Strip. Journalists, bloggers, and other ZipMatch partners attended the event.
The first of its kind in the real estate industry, “Explore” gives people a comprehensive look at property developments in the Philippines all from the convenience of their computers, smart phones, and tablets.
With all the information you need and want in one place, Co-founder and Chief Revenue Office Chow Paredes said,
ZipMatch Explore was built around the idea of making [Filipino] homebuyers have a smarter and more confident homebuying decisions.
Kyle Wiltshire, ZipMatch’s Chief Technology Officer, also did a live demo of “Explore.” He showed the guests what it is all about and why Filipinos should get excited about this new development in the home buying process.
He identified the key features of “Explore,” which include:
- Property overview has all basic information such as the amenities found in the building down to the nitty-gritty like the type of service providers and other unit details.
- Property reviews show what people are saying about a development. The reviews were written by ZipMatch’s scout team, current and former residents, brokers, and those who’ve visited the property. Explore review on Taguig or Makati now! And while you’re on it, leave your own reviews about a property.
- 360° Virtual Tour gives a Google Maps-style tour of the project including its façade, lobby, and amenities.
- Unit listings feature the number of available units for either sale or for rent.
- Location overview includes a special map that lets people know the project location, establishments around the area, and other projects nearby.
- Developer overview gives a brief background on the property developer.
ZipMatch, backed by investment firms including IMJ Fenox, 500 Startups, IdeaSpace Foundation, and Hatchd Digital, is changing the way people find homes in the Philippines.
Blogger Irwin Rivera of swirlingovercoffee.com said on Twitter,
On the other hand, Bam Amor, of adobotech.net, tweeted his take on this effort of ZipMatch, saying:
Aside from introducing the features and importance of “Explore” in the real estate industry, ZipMatch also held a Trivia Night. Guests were tested on how well they know the cities of Taguig and Makati, the first two key locations in the country that have been completed. The winners received power banks.
Check out the photos of the event below.