A quality project strategically located in an exclusive subdivision of BF Homes Paranaque matching the high-end market of residential community. This brand new 3-level townhouse has 4 spacious rooms with 4 toilets and baths; good for growing families, now ready for occupancy. The Developer offers easy payment scheme, they accept in-house financing wherein buyers can give a down payment of 20% and the remaining 80% payable to the developers. Get this house before its gone. Call us for viewing appointment.

Code: 5548DEN


Mortgage Calculator



a month

Property Price

Down Payment


Interest Rate


Loan Term

Show more

Information Summary

Property Value: Php 0.00
Loanable Amount: Php 0.00
Downpayment: Php 0.00%
Interest rate: 0.00%
Term / Period:
Monthly Payment: Php 0.00
Total Interest: Php 0.00
Recomended Monthly Income: Php 0.00

Payment Schedule

Mortgage Reduction Over Term

Unit Details

Selling Price ₱ 6,690,351
Bedrooms 4
Bathrooms 4
Floor Area 100 Sqm
Lot Area 46
Project BF Homes paranaque
Parking Slots 1
With Balcony No
No. of Floors 3
Date Listed Aug 9, 2021